About the Manchester Ghost Walk
We all love a good Ghost Story!
And when that story is based upon well documented accounts, witness statements and Flecky’s own personal experiences, they then take on a new and modern life of their own.
Allow FleckyBennett to welcome you onto his award winning* Manchester Ghost Walk, a firm favourite with Mancunians, tourist and weirdos, since 2009.
The tour begins on the chimes of the bells, we then journey into the ghostly Manchester Town Hall(Subject to availability*) with its resident apparition of a Victorian Policeman, and from this point onwards Flecky will guide you around the backstreets and passageways of Manchester City centre with a ghost around every corner. We end with the truly terrifying account and summoning of the Devil himself, at Chethams Library.
* Awarded Tripadviser Certificate of Excellence 2014,2015 & 2016 Winner
In daylight or darkness, every night is Halloween.
Flecky is described as the Ghost Walker Extraordinaire by Visit Manchester and with a completely unique style. He will entrance you with his dark humour and passion for his subject.
Expect 90 minutes of scary fun in the company of Flecky!
Please note that this is not a horror attraction, but good old fashioned re telling of historical well documented ghost stories which the audience help to bring alive.
For a performance incorporating a real paranormal investigation please consider The Tavern of the Dead or The Haunted Canal Experience
FRIDAY 15TH OF JULY 2016 AT 7PM
REAR ENTRANCE OF MANCHESTER TOWN HALL
(Opposite the Waterhouse public house.
Meeting time 10 minutes before the stated start time)
CALL QUAY TICKETS 0843 2080500
FRIDAY 28TH OF OCTOBER 2016 AT 7PM
REAR ENTRANCE OF MANCHESTER TOWN HALL
(ALL PRICES INCLUDING BOOKING FEES ARE DISPLAYED WHEN YOU CLICK THE BUY NOW BUTTON)
Tickets purchased more than ten days in advance will be posted out by Quay tickets via Royal Mail 2nd class delivery.
Tickets purchased less than ten days in advance will be added to Flecky Bennett Productions sales report and this will be checked at the start of your chosen performance (no other proof will be required) ………..
For all other enquiries, and for corporate and private bookings, email: email@example.com
OR CALL 07787757642 (OFFICE HOURS 2PM UNTIL 7PM)
Outside the rear entrance to Manchester Town Hall, opposite the Waterhouse public house. (Meeting time 10 minutes before the stated start time)
Terms and Conditions
- The walk always departs on time, and cannot wait for latecomers.
- Latecomers can meet outside the Midland hotel at 20 minutes passed the hour.
- It takes place whatever the weather (tickets are non exchangeable or refundable)
- The performance lasts for 90 minutes approximately, and there are no toilet breaks or interval on public performances.
- All sites and locations are subject to availability and can be changed without prior notice, especially Manchester Town Hall inner courtyard which is regularly used as a film & TV set and an emergency response vehicle station without prior notice.*
- The route is not suitable for people with walking difficulties especially the cobbled inner courtyard of Manchester Town Hall which can also become slippy and icy underfoot and incorporates a spiral staircase.
- All audience members are responsible for taking care crossing all roads and must be extra vigilant when using the town hall inner courtyard which may be used for high speed emergency response vehicles without notice.
- Flecky Bennett Productions reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Flecky Bennett Productions reserve the right to cancel or suspend a performance without issuing advance notice. In the event
- of a cancellation a refund or transfer will be offered.
- Please consider other audience members by switching off mobile phones and refraining from smoking. Anyone causing a disturbance to the Actor or audience will be asked to leave the performance (no refund will be offered )
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused admission, this is in the interest of audience and actor safety.
- Minimum numbers per public performance…
Six ticket sales are the minimum number for a performance to go ahead. In the event of us having to cancel through insufficient numbers, we will let you know at least 24hrs before the start and we will offer you an alternative performance. If the alternative does not suit you, we will refund in full all money paid.
There is no minimum number for private/corporate bookings.